For most people, their home is their most valuable asset. Having the proper coverage is very important and should be considered with care and attention to detail.
Let us use our years of experience to help you find the policy that’s right for you. Use the “Get a Quote” function to the right for an instant estimate, or call us today to speak to a member of our team.
What kind of homeowners insurance should I purchase?
Some homeowners insurance options are listed below:
- Replacement Cost Coverage – Replacement cost is the cost to replace the damaged property, with no reduction for depreciation of the damaged property.
- Actual Cash Value – Actual cash value is the cost to replace the damaged property reduced by an allowance for depreciation.
- Special Payment – With special payment the loss is paid before dwelling is repaired, or replaced.
- Functional Replacement Cost or Market Value Coverage – repairs are made using common, modern materials and methods without deduction for depreciation unless repairs are not made, and if a total loss, the payment amount will be the market value of the home.
- Stated Value – With Stated Value the insured establishes a value on the property, and this value is the limit of liability.
In the event of a loss your settlement will depend on the coverage you selected at the time of purchase.